Donald Trump, loser, reduced to citing online web polls in desperate bid to escape prison and obscurity

And a nauseating one given that a decent chunk of that money went back to him via his ownership of the course they played at.

3 Likes

I mean, my response to that poll is more nuanced than the choices allow, he certainly deserves to, but if he, say, flees to a country with no extradition treaty, should we ask them nicely to hand him over, perhaps, should we kidnap and drag him back like Israel did to Eichmann? Fuck no.

EDIT: Also, I have absolutely no evidence that Barron Trump did anything wrong, and he is included in “Donald Trump and his entire family”

Yes. A criminal record.

2 Likes

I mean, he was bragging about all the “records he broke” as president. I’m pretty sure golfing and fleecing his businesses was two of them.

But on the other hand, donated his Presidential Salary to one of his charity foundations.

Probably was the childrens cancer charity that he also stole from. This is quite probably another record for first president to steal from children with cancer.

He might have two additional records for most number of political allies that went to prison and for pardoning more political allies than any president before.

2 Likes

Should Donald Trump’s assets be seized and distributed evenly among people who voted Yes on this poll?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.