Watch: Newsmax guest confronts host about Dominion Voting lies

Originally published at: Watch: Newsmax guest confronts host about Dominion Voting lies | Boing Boing

9 Likes

“Do you want to talk about something completely non-related and try to catch me on a Monday morning totally off topic, or do you want to talk about Elon Musk?”

Someone could ask me that type of question a million times and no matter what the first choice is I would always take it because who wants to talk about Musk?

26 Likes

“Now that’s funny!”

Voldemort-smiling

Why would anyone agree to be on Newsmax except to stick the prongs in?

21 Likes

30 Likes

The Newsmax host was apparently reaching to make some point about how Donald Trump was the last non-athlete, non-entertainer to have success as a Saturday Night Live host.

I guess the Trumpists have already forgotten that at that point in time Trump’s most recent job title was “Reality TV show host.”

18 Likes

F$%king morons invite Obama’s former speechwriter on and think they can use him to advance whatever their newest bulls#!t message is.

20 Likes

“I didn’t watch SNL on Saturday Night, but I though Elon Musk did an okay job”.
Really robust comeback when people are questioning your ability to tell the truth.

16 Likes

Even the Fox and Friends producers would know better than to book a guest who’d own the idiot hosts so easily.

10 Likes

Seems awfully risky of Newsmax to claim trump isn’t an athlete either.

Didn’t he spend like over $300 million of taxpayer money playing golf on courses he already owns?

20 Likes

If he was “really excited” to talk about Elon Musk on SNL, why didn’t he, just as a suggestion, watch Elon Musk on SNL? Yes, it’s on late in the evening, but you’d think someone who has the job of being an “anchor” on a “network” could get a recording of the whole show, and not just clips? I’m not a news anchor, but I have access to state of the art technology that allows me to fast forward and CC, so I can speed read through the dull bits,

7 Likes

He’s such a great athlete he can win tournaments he doesn’t even play in. President Trump won club championship without actually playing in it

5 Likes

This is literally how Trump supporters see him (and how he sees himself).

8 Likes

It’s amusing when they throw out that frequent conservative line that “SNL isn’t funny anymore” implying it’s not worth paying attention to anymore. It seems they are really trying to flog that one all over the right wing media. But it kind of rings hollow when you have brought on a guest to talk specifically about SNL, and all your other cronies keep talking about how it isn’t funny. It really means they keep getting stung by it and have no good comeback. Oh, and about the ratings? According to Nielsen, this season SNL is the number one watched comedy on all of broadcast and cable tv. Even if you don’t think it’s so funny, it’s the opposite of irrelevant.

5 Likes

Plus, even that was a lie. I recall his performance being entirely wooden, the cast again said he was a horror to work with, and the ratings were meh. So, yeah.

One wants to ask: Does your back need a brace from being so constantly supine? Does your mouth taste of grit and dirt from licking so many rears and shoes? Do your knees hurt from genuflecting so much? Or, are you super-buff from the CrossFit level of prostration activity you constantly resort to?

9 Likes

Nobody said that they were smart.

3 Likes

They have invented this amazing thing called the VCR. You can record a show and watch it later. Somebody should tell him about it.

4 Likes

Ah, this explains the hard-on for the Kim family.

They have similar golf records, but maybe Kim the elder’s record is a bit better…

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.