Newsmax shows bizarre split screen of Trump driving to jail while James Comer whines about Hunter Biden (video)

Originally published at: Newsmax shows bizarre split screen of Trump driving to jail while James Comer whines about Hunter Biden (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Republicans get triggered by misdemeanors of others and ignore felonies they commit.

That’s whataboutism in a nutshell.

12 Likes

I think most people left of center would be 100% fine with Hunter doing time. Or even Joe Biden, if they actually had evidence of wrong doing. But people like Tubberville can buy stocks based on privileged information (as well as others, like at the start of Covid), and the Trumps made millions during those 4 years, so I doubt we are going to start to lock people up any time soon for using their position to make money.

8 Likes

Oh Jesus F-ing Crist...I went to school with that newsmax balloon head! 😖

8 Likes

“Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi!”

The fact the BEST they can do to try and disrupt President Biden’s administration is go after his son is truly pathetic, and their endless “hearings” about it are going to lead to nothing. But that’s the modern GOP in a nutshell, they’d rather investigate the nothing burgers of their political opponents than govern a country.

12 Likes

Evidence of massive, unbelievable corruption personally led by Joe Biden (who simultaneously a senile old man on life support and a criminal genius) has been about to come out Real Soon Now for five years.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.