Indicted George Santos gets booed when he desperately resorts to a Hunter Biden whataboutism (video)

Originally published at: Indicted George Santos gets booed when he desperately resorts to a Hunter Biden whataboutism (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I wonder where he got that money?

8 Likes

“Blah, blah, witch hunt, blah blah Biden, blah blah Democrats”

But really what’s going on:
Andy Richter GIF by Team Coco

8 Likes

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

5 Likes

And my gQp relatives wonder why I still have nothing to do with them.

10 Likes

I mean, at the end of the day he defrauded the absolute most vile portion of the Republican base, so… my heart is only capable of breaking so much. Good for her - a pile of garbage stole from other piles of garbage. Sure, it’s another small unmooring of public trust in the romantic concept of “western democracy”… sure, it’s yet another tiny goose-step toward a darker future…… but I’m glad they did what they usually do and swindled their own.

5 Likes

But he did more than that, he got himself into a position to be able to vote on our laws. He never should have made it on a ballot on the first place.

19 Likes

Well, Kevin McCarthy needs his vote, so…

15 Likes

Always with the “Hunter Biden” shit.

Last I checked, Hunter Biden is not an elected official, and never ran for office.

And while I agree he had no qualifications to work for a Ukrainian gas company, and clearly was hired to try and influence the Obama administration, there’s no evidence that ever came to fruition either.

16 Likes

Also, With trump’s, Thomas’, etc etc fingers in the till, where do they get off whining about Hunter?

11 Likes

Even if Hunter Biden DID and is all those things they claim (which, of course he didn’t, I shouldn’t need to add that but I will so words don’t come back to bite me), that still doesn’t make it okay for everyone else to commit crimes. The justice department is capable of doing multiple things at once. They didn’t just pick up Santos here because they had an extra guy or gal who would have been on the Biden case.

2 Likes

Oh, I dunno; our ‘games’ topics here on BB tend to be quite humorous, IMO.

Serious topics, far less so.

Or perhaps it’s just Scalzi’s Law in action; maybe whatever it was you consider to be humor wasn’t funny to others.

9 Likes

He was an attorney, and they brought him on to lead the company’s governance efforts. There may very well have been ulterior motives, but he wasn’t just some schmuck off the street.

7 Likes

And this ladies and gentlemen is why you wear sunglasses when talking to the press.

He brought up the Biden families supposed lining of there pockets with foreign money and completely skipped over the Trump families already verified by multiple sources habit of doing the exact same thing Republicans are trying to accuse Bidens family of doing with no evidence at all.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.