Donald Trump suggests Hillary Clinton be shot to death for picking Supreme Court judges

1 Like

That, i think, is from whence our issue arises. I read your original statement as a logical consequence, not as an observation of evidence.

Strawman. I was refering to the type of gun advocates who are unwilling to even discuss changes in gun policy. That is what I thought we were discussing: how much wiggle room we have between ‘sensible gun policy’ and ‘repeal 2nd amendment’. But really, I shouldn’t be arguing this. I am not fully formed on this, I am coming from a reactionary place on this issue. So I bow out.

1 Like

OIH MY GOD! A historic moment! Did I just win an argument on the internet? Man you’re cool to give that up. You’re the real hero here. That took guts.

(I got less ironic as the post proceeded - seriously, kudos for saying that)

You mean back when women and minorities didn’t have full human and civil rights? (Wait, that includes our current situation. I guess I meant “had even fewer” of those rights.)

You’ll notice my statement indicated the death toll for African-Americans was “ongoing”. Do we really need to have n+1 blacks killed by LEOs every single year, where n=number killed on one specific day in a coordinated attack in multiple cities, in order for it to be considered a serious enough problem to fix?

14 Likes

And how’s that* workin’ out for you, thus far?

*Hint: tactics like that don’t generally help advance a conversation. Instead they tend to make it appear as if you are trying to manipulate it.

Just fyi.

8 Likes

I have one more for you!

7 Likes

Is that a Kevin Spacey/Donald Trump face smash? That is my final answer. I don’t get the reference.

Edit: some Italian asshole. Still orange.

That’s not how higher levels of debate work. You know this.

9 Likes

Silvio Berlusconi, former Prime Minister and Chief Slimeball of Italy.

5 Likes

It’s Silvio Berlusconi, the former Italian PM.

2 Likes

And as a democrat. Which rather loses you the consistency argument even further.

6 Likes

It worked. I got an intelligent reply.

@Snowlark Yeah, I dragged his picture into a search and found that out. Don’t get the reference. He’s an orange guy. Is that it?

E pluribus unum

2 Likes

Do you know what the right wing likes more than a reformed sinner? A man who has seen the error of his ways and returned to the path? Please tell me.

They like their daddies. A return to when the buck stopped somewhere else and they could play in the shelter of childhood.

A good CEO and a good head of the Executive are not nested skill sets.

8 Likes

natural born? as opposed to what? from a test tube? delivered by stork?

He was a media mogul who had authoritarian tendencies and ran a country. Much like Trump is trying to do… if anyone, that’s the closest parallel to Trump.

10 Likes

According to the prophesy rules established in Macbeth a Cesarean section birth provides a legal loophole to the “born of woman” thing.

11 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed due to a large number of community flags.