Donald Trump totally did not write this letter to New York Magazine in 1992

Now that you mention it, this DOES sound a lot like that doctor who wrote the letter claiming Trump was the healthiest man who ever ran for President.

15 Likes

Male American Gropes Abominably

4 Likes

My exMIL thought my hair used to look like Fabio’s.

All the ladies love Dave, the period fairy. Even those of us who don’t have them.

Well, this was 25 years ago. I assume this is “peak tRump” rather than “sad dotard tRump”…

10 Likes

Could this have been Dave Foley?

5 Likes

Occam’s Razor would say Trump wrote that letter himself. I, however, believe his secretary wrote it while in a Vulcan mind meld with Trump. It saves on dicatation and she can honestly sign her name to it.

1 Like

It’s amazing that this pathetic person became the president.

6 Likes

Make America grunt again.

2 Likes

Some people still don’t think he said that. As far as I’m concerned it should be the first sentence in every story about him and he should never be allowed to live it down: “Donald Trump, President of the United States, who once stated he could ‘grab [women] by the pussy,’ appeared at a hospital for terminally ill children today …”

7 Likes
2 Likes

I mean, she probably did write it. Taking dictation is part of a secretary’s job, right? Or at least it used to be back then?

“All women love Donald Trump(!)”

All of them do. It says it right there.
And a woman that he pays (sometimes)(maybe) wrote that, too.
She would know.

Fabio is such a dim bulb [known fact] that he’s apparently a friend of Donald’s without having any financial benefit involved. Unless he’s actually Melania’s friend.

“Not missionary”, she replied, “None of us can stand to look at him.”

1 Like

I have been instructed to report the following.

• All women love Aidan Turner, preferably shirtless and on horseback.
  • I am never to offer my stupid opinions on this subject again.

2 Likes

Great catch!

I can’t believe it’s not better.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.