Donald Trump tries to pass himself off as a "brilliant young man" — and, naturally, it backfires

Maybe if we all say it three times?

Cheezberder! Cheezberder! Cheezberder!

22 Likes

Criminal convictions! Actual jail time! Everyone is laughing at 45!

21 Likes

Next up, Trump is going to reveal his new theme tune.

5 Likes

Word. Plus, if, after surviving being shot at, he then dies anyway of being a decrepit, drug-spavined old shitbird, it would be funny as fuck.

9 Likes

He is feckless, but “Dottering Donald Drumpf” has flow.

8 Likes

Deranged, demanding, despicable, deplorable, doddering, demented, dotty, dead-eyed, deficient, destructive, demeaning, dimwitted, dumbfuck donald.

Addlepated also works.

11 Likes

Please add a dick, dog hater, dictator wannabe, democracy ender, diaper don

4 Likes

How about the Convict-in-Chief? Or if that makes it sound too much like he’s going to get back to the Oval Office, either Convicted Felon Donald Trump or (as a jazz reference) Felonious Trump would work.

Dotard J. Trump?

Or just give Trump one of the biggest insults you can: don’t use his name at all. “Do you really think a bigoted, insecure old man like my opponent has the energy needed to run this country?”

7 Likes

One blogger I read it’s Serial Sex Abuser Convicted Felon Trump, generally as an acronym.

3 Likes

Dottering Donald Drumpf:
This drooling, diapered dumbass is an embarrassingly erratic egotist.
A foolish, fraud and failure.
Good god, Gumby! For someone so gaudy, he’s gruellingly grotesque.
Voting for such a haggard, hapless hate-monger should be shame enough,
without the incoherent incompetence and incontinence.
What’s the appeal in a jealous, joyless, jejune? - I didn’t quite use that right, but what I’m saying is he’s a dull, insipid buffoon.
Just put the kibosh on this klutzy kook - to give him his well-earned triple K
Lest this leering, languid loser’s career limp through another day.
Let the morbid media find another mendacious misanthrope to maddeningly give a pass,
This noxious, neferious numpty is too nerve-wracking a pain in the ass.

9 Likes

Dotard.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.