Donald Trump's annotated Walk of Fame star: MUTE

Sorry, ain’t no stars on Sunset…

Hollywood Blvd. and Vine Streets are the only 2…

1 Like

Somebody just needs to come along with a high-powered laser and etch the shit out of it. The black paint would mean the mute symbol would show up if you just waved the laser over the whole thing for a bit…

1 Like

My first impression:

A sideways rendition of the logo for the Sturmabteilung. Yours is a better visual match, mine is a better political match.

Sidewalks are generally cleaned late at night, especially tourist-heavy ones like this. L.A.'s nighttime temps are in the 60s.

That makes sense. I’m glad to hear the worker won’t die of heat stroke. But the more I think about this, the less I support it. I feel like the only person this helps is drumpf.

He can complain to his voters how his opponents are vandals. Plus, the only person directly affected by this is the one cleaning off the graffiti (no matter how hard or easy it is to clean, they are still stuck cleaning it off).

At the very least, it makes a lot more sense to do this to something drumpf actually owns. The removal of this doesn’t cost drumpf anything, and it doesn’t make any worthwhile statements against him…

I want to like this, but I can’t.

1 Like

Your argument reminds me of when, a little more than a year ago, the U.S. Christian Reich wing politicians warned gleefully that enacting marriage equality would make the terrorists hate us more.

Are you concerned for Mr. Trump’s feeling (last remaining) being hurted?

I would actually be glad if it hurt his last feeling

I fail to see how this really has a connection to conservative Christians and gay marriage. That has a real world benefit that outweighs any negative aspects (there are none).

This, on the other hand, does not have any benefit besides giving some people a chuckle or two. It is the exact opposite of your example.

Trump has been known to be extremely sensitive to any form of criticism; he whines like a baby any time someone makes a negative remark about him. While this in itself is fine, he is a hit with low information voters who will listen to anything he says. This just gives him one more thing to use to sway those voters, because it puts anti-trump supporters in a bad light.

This, plus making life more stressful for the people involved in cleaning, shows me that this is a case where the pros do not outweigh the cons.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.