Donald Trump's annotated Walk of Fame star: MUTE

Well, it could have been for any part of his fine body of work:

Wow, all the movies in which he’s played… himself.

6 Likes

Because he is… famous?

It’s not the walk of talent, as you pointed out.

6 Likes

LOLOLOLOL

Sabrina: The Teenaged Witch: Daniel Ray McLeech (1998, one episode)

4 Likes

[quote=“nimelennar, post:18, topic:80494”]I seriously doubt they’re going to extradite someone over a case of graffiti.
[/quote]

Here’s hoping he gets a Beautification Of The City appreciation award and a grant from the NEA.

8 Likes

Pray that it isn’t a sigil for summoning his dark and ancient masters.

I’m not normally a graffiti fan, but in this case, I nominate the artist for their own star. And I’ll chip in the first $1000.

6 Likes

John Miller, no doubt.

7 Likes

Funnily enough (?), I am. Or to put that another way maybe; given the choice between advertising and graffitti, I’ll take graffitti.

9 Likes

I certainly agree with you on this.

1 Like

I bet the movies/shows where he’s not playing himself but instead thinly-veiled-versions-of-himself are something to see, as I suspect they’re all taking the piss out of him. (Also, I have to wonder what his role was in 1989’s “Ghosts Can’t Do It.”)

1 Like

I like it as an image, but I don’t necessarily agree with it becaus now some guy who barely makes a living wage has to work in the hot weather removing that. There has to be a better way…

I agree, though that makes me think: isn’t graffiti advertising of a sort? (There’s a PhD paper in there somewhere…)

I’d like to think that anyone in that position would refuse.

1 Like

Thirty these days.

Because the person has to promise to show up and attend the unveiling ceremony.

Hitler’s a little busy at the moment.

I feel bad for the $11/hour shlub who will now be ordered to spend his time cleaning and polishing the Cheeto Weasel’s star.

2 Likes

I hope someone is going to be paid their usual wage to spend the good part of a day phlegmatically attempting various methods to “clean” the star, only to come to the determination, along with a supervisor, that the spray paint is impossible to remove. Oh, well!

10 Likes

I’ve actually been very surprised at how well modern graffiti removal techniques work, actually. Something like this, a brass plaque that is mostly flat, this’ll be gone in an hour.

1 Like

Shhhhhhh!!

7 Likes

Yeah, to a point I think you’re right. But graffitti isn’t trying to sell you anything.

1 Like