Man dressed as Hulk smash puny Trump star on puny Hollywood Walk of Fame

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/10/08/man-dressed-as-hulk-smash-puny-trump-star-on-puny-hollywood-walk-of-fame.html

3 Likes

the best part to me about this is that this isn’t the first time he’s done this. i admire his dedication and commitment.

6 Likes

I am soooo disappoint at the lack of video. :pouting_cat:

8 Likes

“Hulk smash!”

Using hand tools to accomplish the task feels more like a Thor move to me.

2 Likes

The wording in that LA Times article is terrible. It (and people in general) treat the Walk Of Fame as an award of come sort. It isn’t- those stars are purchased. Anyone can “nominate” you, there’s some perfunctory paperwork, and you pay $40,000. It’s not quite open to anyone off the street, but you better believe for a revenue stream like that, the criteria are loose. It’s a huge cash cow for the jurisdiction both for the star fees, and for the huge increase in property tax values generated.

3 Likes

I fully support Dr. Banner’s campaign of consequences against the billionaire bastards. Too bad he’s fictional.

1 Like

I’m beginning to get the feeling that Trump’s a little unpopular.

1 Like

Wow. Underwhelming.

Remember, kids, choose the right tool for the job at hand or you’ll take 8 times longer to get the job done. Also, don’t send video with identifying markers to TMZ or post it to your real-name-required social media accounts.

1 Like

I’ve seen those guys on the walk of fame. It’s very possible he was just hangry.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.