Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star festooned with a toilet and replica boxes of classified material

Originally published at: Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star festooned with a toilet and replica boxes of classified material | Boing Boing

7 Likes

I have to wonder how many cubic litres of spit have been deposited on that star since 2015.

13 Likes

Festoon Lampoons Cartoonish Goon

15 Likes

Or fluids/solids from other orifices.

8 Likes

Needs more ketchup.

8 Likes

Cubic litre?

3 Likes

You would think that with how often that gets vandalized/messed with, they would take it out. Is there an upkeep fee? Who pays to keep it up?

8 Likes

dontshitonme

(It’s almost funny conservatives are defending the bathroom storage area with “bathrooms have LOCKS!” while ignoring that bathrooms lock from the inside.)

13 Likes

And it is a (pardon the irony) a shitty lock at that.

10 Likes

Pirate Monkey Ba dum tss

4 Likes

And those locks are usually trivially unlockable from outside. A small rod of some sort, or a screwdriver (depending on lock design) is usually all it takes. Hell, I used the stick from a lollipop to open ours once when one of my kids accidentally locked themselves in as a toddler. So secure!

9 Likes

A liquid volume of 10 cm X 10 cm X 10 cm of bodily effluents. I’ll assume the quantity of these units is at least in the quadruple figures at this point.

4 Likes

Hm. Must be the other plastic Jesus.

3 Likes

Unfortunately, the toilet has nowhere for waste to go down to. Hopefully that issue is addressed with his grave someday in the future.

2 Likes

It’s a litre - a unit of volume. The ‘cubic’ is redundant - unless you actually want the bodily effluents to be sculpted into cubes. :wink:

What I most fail to understand about this story is … he has a star on the Walk of Fame? He’s not a fucking star and he wasn’t even before he entered politics… He’s a jumped-up business person (failed) who got lucky with a reality TV show. If I were a real Hollywood movie star who was also celebrated on the Walk of Fame, I’d be insulted to have a jumped-up reality TV personality afforded the same recognition as me, and I’d personally concrete in my star in protest.

3 Likes

My understanding is, stars on the walk of fame are available to anyone who gets the requisite number of signatures and pays the fee ($75000) for the ceremony, and can prove " some level of fame for at least five years" in one of the 6 categories

8 Likes

Well, in which case, of course he has one!!!

5 Likes

Oh, that’s easy. Just mount his headstone
outhouse
on top of a mausoleum of adequate size.
Of course, you will need a ladder in order to pay proper respects, but maybe they will build a stairway & provide additional headstones to accomodate the crowds.

1 Like

I sold ‘underground’ papers and comix at the SW corner of Hollyweird & Vine about a half-century ago, before Tramp bought a star. It was bad enough then, And now? Yikes.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.