Donald Trump's latest campaign ad whacks disloyal DeSantis over the head again (video)

Originally published at: Donald Trump's latest campaign ad whacks disloyal DeSantis over the head again (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Good one.

3 Likes

Food Bae GIF

Pending indictments, actual indictments, terrible polling all around, Dark Brandon, and now MAGA begins tearing itself to pieces. All of my dreams are coming true these days.

7 Likes

Jeez, this ad raises the concept of Trump worship to a new level. I half expected the tacked-on quote to be, “I am Donald J Trump, and I am your Lord and Savior.”

5 Likes

“I’m Donald J Trump and I approve this message!”
“Er… Sir, this is a Wendy’s?”

4 Likes

Trump and DeSantis are each gangrenous heads of putrid offal. Watching them feud is hilarious and fascinating. But also worrying because I fear “the victor would emerge stronger than either, and free from doubt.”

4 Likes

Fascists are like scorpions in a jar. As long as we make sure they stay in it we can enjoy them expressing their nature against one-another.

3 Likes

I’ve long felt that the Nietzsche quote should read, “What does not kill me makes me stronger leaves me weaker for the next threat.”

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.