Fox's Brian Kilmeade tries to find a DeSantis voter in a MAGA crowd but fails miserably

Originally published at: Fox's Brian Kilmeade tries to find a DeSantis voter in a MAGA crowd but fails miserably | Boing Boing

5 Likes

“Bad ‘news’ Sir, fox’news’ viewers only want trump after we’ve repeatedly brainwashed into them they are the spawn of the devil (and ‘libs’) if they don’t want trump. We can’t pivot to desantis!”
“Do I have to think of everything? convince them that desantis -is- trump via some body swap experiment which went wrong? I dunno, paste appropriate faces on some old Star Trek episode and run that 24/7.”
“Sir yes Sir!”

12 Likes

After his latest power play, DeSantis will likely be going up against Mickey Mouse as a write-in. Maybe this time.

7 Likes

Gross

3 Likes

Keep fucking that chicken.

dr strangelove film GIF

13 Likes

I can’t imagine a better way to ruin a perfectly good breakfast than to consume it at this place.

10 Likes

Put Ponta Vedra, FL on the list of places I’ll be glad never to visit.

10 Likes

I’m hoping the world will stay away from these MAGA states in general, go visit a place that likes people instead.

8 Likes

Now someone do a survey of that restaurant and ask them if the right side won World War II.

17 Likes

Amazing that you’ve Pavlov’ed these people into a response and are shocked when they give it.

It’s not surprising considering that DeSantis has less personality than a rock. Trump is a walking cartoon and is great for short attention spans.

10 Likes

Come, friendly bombs, aye.

1 Like

Too true.

guy someone GIF

4 Likes

It’s a pretty high bar, to be fair.

The Rock GIF

8 Likes

ETA: one of the few episodes worse than Spock’s Brain.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.