Don't punch horses

I was waiting for that from you as a fellow NE person.

1 Like

Cows is dangerous killers.

Cows are assholes. Not as big of aholes as deer, but deadlier. I was stalked and corralled by a cow and her… Uh… Mini cow.

They know we eat them. And they are pissed.

3 Likes

Horses are like cats. Very distinct personalities and they seem to understand human non-verbal emotions, but most people don’t pick up on the nuances.

One day, I was riding a horse named Dr. J (not my horse) and I was not into my jumping lesson. He seemed to understand my ambivalence because he kept trying to toss me every time we got to a specific point in the arena. I had great inner thigh muscles in those days and he never succeeded in throwing me over the metal railing. But I never had that problem with him before or after that day. I still think he was sending me a message that I shouldn’t have been wasting his time.

3 Likes

The one at fault in this scenario is the one holding the camera. Neither horses nor children should be expected to know better.

1 Like

Most horses are sweet as can be and stupid as a post. From the way the girl was looking back, I’d assume the horse was standing on a rope or piece of tack and she was trying to get him to move.

The girl weighed 75lbs tops - the horse around 1000. Maybe she was angry, but without using a crop, she didn’t cause the horse even a tiny amount of pain.

that horse, however, is a dick.

2 Likes

But DAAAAAAD! You always say ‘We don’t hit people in this house.’ How was I supposed to know you also meant horses and fields?

That was clearly a pat not a punch. In what universe does being patted by a small child constitute torture? Followed by being viciously ripped off of her feet by the hair. The kid could have gotten serious neck damage. Try showing the same empathy for your own species that you do for others.

1 Like

I meant it as I said it.

That mocking meme seems a bit out of place in discussion of an incident that genuinely involved a child. On the other hand, kudos on comparing her to Jeffrey Dahmer. Based on some of your past posts, I really wouldn’t have thought that you would go the “you know who else…” route.

Bringing out the nuclear cliches are we? The logic of Mutually Assured Destruction requires that I retaliate in kind. Since you brought up Dahlmer, you know who else was against animal cruelty? It starts with an N and ends in a bunker under Berlin.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.