Gentleman surprised that bull doesn't enjoy being taunted

[Read the post]

ā€œIt was my understanding that bulls could not climb stairs!ā€

9 Likes

Iā€™m usually not in favor of gratuitous mortality; but I can never suppress a little glow of satisfaction at seeing the macho posturing about ā€˜honorā€™ and ā€˜courageā€™ and whatnot in what is actually a pitifully rigged contest punctured(often literally) by the occasions where the bull refuses to stick to script and actually wins.

19 Likes

Never taunt half a ton of angry pot roast.

17 Likes

Do not taunt happy fun bull.

20 Likes

So if you mess with the ā€œbullā€, you DO get the horns.

7 Likes

Got what he deserved. Not a fan of torturing animals for fun.

14 Likes

Youā€™re thinking of that other thing.

14 Likes

The bull was obviously badass as it had set its horns on fire

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure he was surprised, per se, that the bull didnā€™t enjoy being taunted. Perhaps surprised that the bull was faster than he expected it to be, though.

2 Likes

15 Likes

I donā€™t know for sure, but this .gif doesnā€™t look like bullfighting to me, more like a rodeo clown. Also, @FFabian, I didnā€™t see any animals being tortured, in that two seconds of video. Did I miss the whole point?

To me it seems like itā€™s part of some sort of bull-fighting/corrida event. The guy hit by the bull is (perhaps mockingly) called toro in the comments.

Well mocking isnā€™t exactly torture, unless the bull is a sensitive teenager.

1 Like

Well they are usually killed when theyā€™re something like 3, right? So really, this was child abuse.

2 Likes

Same here, iā€™m always rooting for the bull to win in these kinds of situations :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s not childhood for a bull.

My dog is roughly 1/40th my age, but sheā€™s an adolescent/early adult. Still, sheā€™s underage, so no drinks for her.

3 Likes

Unless itā€™s fiesta time in Akron O-hhhhhhio.

2 Likes

My cat reacts the same way to that same move, but I donā€™t go flying off a platform when he catches me.

Much to the catā€™s chagrin, Iā€™m sure.

2 Likes

Inquiry is important. Iā€™m glad that someone has finally answered the question of whether bulls like being taunted with their horns on fire.