Down-in-the-dump Trump calls for ABC to lose its license for fact-checking him (video)

Please no strip poker.

8 Likes

re second debate
“never hit a man when he’s down. kick him, it’s easier”

9 Likes

… we report, you decide

Donald Trump is broke hahahaha

Donald Trump $6.5 Billion Net Worth Makes Him One Of World’s Richest People - Bloomberg

4 Likes

Also, if they hosted a debate that, according to him, he clearly won, why is he so mad at them?

14 Likes

“Every Poll has us WINNING, in one case, 92-8”

If there were such a poll, that would have to be a poll done specifically with Trump supporters, 8% of which are now voting for someone else. That’s the only context in which that number would make any sort of sense. (Of course, the reality is that he just made it up. Which is hilarious - making up polls with numbers wildly in his favor, which he knows don’t exist, to assuage his ego.)

8 Likes

8 Likes

Also “Lord Dampnut,” which is my preferred epithet.

8 Likes

Like “fetch,” it’s never really caught on here.

13 Likes

He’d just grab the pot mid game, declare himself the winner, flip the table and waddle off.

10 Likes

He famously is the exception to a basic tenet of gambling. In Atlantic City, when he was the House, he always lost.

10 Likes

92-8? Who is that lie for? Who believes it? Who needed to hear it?

[quote="Mitchell, post:16, topic:283241”]
As if any politician, and especially Trump, would humiliate their opponent that badly in a debate and not want to do it again.
[/quote]

I’m pretty sure a substantial number of politicians would recognize that as a “I can’t do anything but throw it away” position and hunker down.

I’m absolutely sure Trump would in fact gracelessly crow about a victory like that enough to at least throw a little of it away. So we don’t really get any signal here. If he does well he is a sore winner. If he does poorly he is still a sore winner.

[quote="Brainspore, post:18, topic:283241”]
If someone could get Trump to sit down at a poker table they could bleed him for everything he’s worth.
[/quote]

Careful! Taking someone with a negative net worth for everything they have costs!

[quote="Shuck, post:26, topic:283241”]
That’s the only context in which that number would make any sort of sense.
[/quote]

It could also be he crossed out “Harris” and wrote in Trump on one side of the results, and crossed out Trump and wrote in Harris on the other side.

Although that would require both the ability to read and write. So maybe not.

3 Likes

Saw it on tumblr in '17.
Saw the following on tumblr a few days earlier, and it is the source of my favorite epithet for TFG, merkin von bankrupt:

8 Likes

Interesting!

I know “Tromp” will never catch on, but I only write it because I can’t bear to type his its actual name.

5 Likes

A friend called it trumpelf*reskin, which is hilarious but as gross as he is, so it didn’t work for me.

7 Likes

Puke.

7 Likes

A well-known rapper calls it agent orange, which I also think is great.

ETA:
I came up with captain covid and dick tater tot all on my own tophat-biggrin

5 Likes

I usually use Il Douche or Flatulent Fuehrer. But yeah, all equal in valor and disrespect.

3 Likes

Those certainly work, too!

Gina at Raw News and Politics calls it the apricot antichrist, which is sheer genius.

4 Likes

An oldie and g00die:

merelygifted
Of course he’s losing. His IQ is a third of hers.

10 Likes

200w

I wouldn’t have guessed that Trump was a fan of Mythbusters.

6 Likes