Down-in-the-dump Trump calls for ABC to lose its license for fact-checking him (video)

Originally published at: Down-in-the-dump Trump calls for ABC to lose its license for fact-checking him (video) - Boing Boing

7 Likes

Addled old man yells into the ether:

23 Likes

We were on the treadmill at our fitness center last night when one of the ceiling monitors there, tuned to faux news, showed this on the broadcast chyron: ABC fact checks Trump more than Harris.

Best 45 minutes at 4-mph-walk we ever had.

20 Likes

Speaking of dump, has anyone ever noticed that Donald Trump can be anagrammed to “tan dump lord?”

26 Likes

Trump lies every time he opens his jowls,who wouldn’t fact check him.He is not worthy of shinning Harris’s shoes.

16 Likes

Trump is right, actually: any political debate like this, already at least 50% style over substance, probably should have an outright victor declared at the end, with bow-tied ref holding the winner’s hand aloft.

Then it would be unspinnable that Tiny Hands lost BIGLY.

12 Likes

… also “old dun tramp” and “damn turd pol” :thinking:

16 Likes

Actually, the 92 to 8 number was exactly the other way around (a viewer poll by CNN).

14 Likes

Vote Trump and all the house and Senate crazies out. Get normal people in we can get this country going.we need to go after scotus ,leo Leonard and Harlan Ali to conspiracy first .to hell with 2025

9 Likes

That’s good. Here’s another one. Employing some lexicographical ‘gymnastics’ liberally combined with Gematria numerology, I’ve come up with this for Donald Trump: Stupid Fucking Asshole

16 Likes

Not the first time Trump has declared victory when he’s obviously lost.

15 Likes

Chrump in any debate with fact-checking, or with a woman…

8 Likes

That’s for the consumption of the dullard sector of his base. A portion of the rest would know he lost; not that they’d change their vote, though.

5 Likes

(Checks replay tape)

It’s valid.

6 Likes

The bit where he wrote “Every poll had us WINNING, in one case 92-8, so why would do a Rematch?” was probably the biggest tell in his post.
As if any politician, and especially Trump, would humiliate their opponent that badly in a debate and not want to do it again.

18 Likes

He can’t even stand behind what he said.

I mean, they kept correcting me and what I said was largely right, or I hope it was right.

Aldo, if she was lying about something he said he was right there, he could have easily set the record sttaight but he can’t stay on topic long enough to actually debate.

11 Likes

He doesn’t just lie constantly, he also lies predictably.

For example, the network accurately predicted he was going to drop the “Haitians are eating dogs and cats” comment which is why they did the homework to debunk it in advance. Not because it was something that had been a recurring theme in his campaign or even something he’d said before, but just because it was some crazy shit his running mate had recently said on TV and the moderators knew that meant it was inevitably going to come out of Trump’s mouth too.

If someone could get Trump to sit down at a poker table they could bleed him for everything he’s worth.

30 Likes

He’s a worthless person.
Oh, wait, maybe you were talking about his vast fortune; he’s effectively broke and a lot of very powerful interests are way ahead of you to get theirs in cash or a pound of flesh.

13 Likes

Probably, but it would be worth it to humiliate him some more. :smirk:

14 Likes

Talking Too Much Blah Blah Blah GIF by Peacock

11 Likes