Dr. Drew ignorantly asks, "how would you feel if international travel also required other vaccinations?"

It’s been nice to not have to do that, but to avoid accidentally killing people by my presence (or dying from theirs), I’d support it in a heartbeat,

5 Likes

When my family took an international vacation a few years ago, I remember wishing there were more vaccines available. “Required” doesn’t even enter into it. Although we did have to get a few.

2 Likes

“These vaccine passports segregate people and strip them of their freedom to travel internationally.”.

No Dr D, only rich white people have the “freedom to travel.” Or think they do anyway, I have frequently heard the squawks of outrage from American tourists running into border officers all over the world who do not in fact recognize that the freedom to travel (or indeed any other ‘right’ that the outraged american is currently in need of) is right there in the Bill of Rights granted unto Americans by god himself…

8 Likes

What people appear to forget is that fully 50% of all doctors graduate in the bottom half of their class, and the one who graduates dead last is still called “doctor.” The Guild wants you not to understand this. Think on these things…

– A Real MD who graduated at the top of his class.

8 Likes

Celebrity doctors: another gift from America’s Finest Healthcare System in the World. ™

11 Likes

Along with prescription medication ads, medical bankruptcy as a reward for emergency care, and turning GoFundMe into healthcare bill payment system

17 Likes

I believe he did get his MD, but as a psychiatrist. Let’s just say virology and epidemiology are not his areas of expertise. The fact that he routinely gives advice about sexual matters when his specialty is addiction medicine gives me pause, especially when we see this example of how well-informed he is outside his specialty.

9 Likes

What an asshole AND a fucking moron, simultaneously.

16 Likes

1 Like

Who’s still taking Dr. Drew seriously?

He’s already been exposed as a full-on quack of a doctor. One year later, he’s still a quack.

2 Likes

How far he has fallen.

I remember back before the internet, his Loveline radio show really did educate me about lots of stuff they weren’t talking about in school. His main message that child abuse messes people up in myriad ways was not getting out there much, at least to my ears.

Now that we have Q saving the kids I suppose he is just irrelevant. /s?

4 Likes

Q: Doctor Drew, Doctor Oz, Doctor Phil: Which of these don’t belong?
A: All of the them.
—————————————————————————————————

A: Dr. Who

14 Likes

Don’t forget Dr. Laura.

Are their any media doctors called by their first name who aren’t quacks?

Compare and contrast with the excellent TV and radio doctor, Dr. Dean Edell.

2 Likes

[…] Dr. Drew appears to be an actual M.D., surprisingly enough.

If by “M.D.” you mean “massive dick?”

1 Like

Dr. Ruth?

21 Likes

Hmmm, maybe the WHO could create a website with the adviced/required vaccinations and other profilaxis for all regions in the world?

Maybe larger hospitals could even have special departements you could go to before travel that can advice and administer…

</sarcasm

5 Likes

People are “free” to travel internationally?

What are all these passports and visas and shit for then?

Why are retired Britons being deported from Spain?

19 Likes

Even in Schiphol there is the common problem of US and UK travellers who react strongly, even aggressively when told they should go the ‘foreigner’ line.

7 Likes

Buy a really ugly house in an area with a bunch of other rich people with really ugly houses, so everyone knows how rich they are. It’s all about the status.

9 Likes
9 Likes