Dr. Phil is selling a tacky nightmare palace he owns

For those who enjoy alliterative phrases I would describe this aesthetic thusly: Caesars’s Style Carnival Cruiseship Cheesecake with guns.

5 Likes

7 Likes

There’s no place like home-bar in the foyer.

5 Likes

According to Jordan that was exactly the inspiration.

2 Likes
4 Likes

In that case, he nailed it. I expect to see Johnny Depp creeping around in white makeup somewhere.

fountain

8 Likes

The other article I read on this sale said that all the firearms on that wall are melted as an anti-gun art installation.

The exterior is pretty nice. The interior…could use some work.

4 Likes

There’s something weird going on there. The linked article claims

And the article was updated:

Updates:
8:49 AM, Jan. 03, 2020: This story was updated with more details on the property’s ownership and the gun installation in the dining room.

So a “family representative” contacted the LA Times to let them know that those guns were in fact an anti gun installation…

I want the McMansion Hell person to comment on this

3 Likes

I was thinking something similar minus the straight part. :wink:

I did not know Dr. Phil has a son, Jason whom is a musician. Had a listen to his songs on the youtubes, not knocking the socks off but he obviously can keep time and a decent vocal range. Good for him.

1 Like

The EPA and a Hazmat team need to contacted. What the hell was he thinking?

1 Like

I think the word you want is “need” there…

8 Likes

So is this Dr. Phil’s fault or Mrs. Dr. Phil?

“Burn it all down 2020” is sounding better and better as a slogan.

3 Likes

Confirmed! Doctor Phil's House Is Full Of Kid Robot, BearBrick Toys & Guns

Currently on sale for just under $6 million, the house is nominally owned by the family trust, but is reportedly where his son Jordan is living, and its decor was apparently inspired by the Tim Burton film Beetlejuice .

3 Likes

Rooms seen in bad video games.

JampackedWealthyGuanaco-size_restricted

7 Likes

Caesar’s doesn’t let you have a wall of guns in your room

1 Like

Because who doesn’t want to bask in the ambience of a graphic “anti-gun” art installation every time they eat? :open_mouth:

3 Likes

What are all the dark stringy things hanging off the guns?

Are they even real guns? They look like they have extra parts sticking out, like Dr. Seuss guns or something.