Drew Friedman's amazing portrait of Jared Kushner for Netflix's "Dirty Money"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/03/20/drew-friedmans-amazing-portr.html

4 Likes

Drew is a national treasure.

2 Likes

My slight complaint would be that the Dorian Gray reference is obscured by the fact that the portrait understates Turmp’s IRL physical repulsiveness.

(As I’ve said before, I don’t feel too bad picking on his grotesque appearance because it’s partly a record of his lifetime of malignant sourness and unself-aware vanity)

6 Likes

Novel twist on the “Trump has an inappropriate sexual fixation with his own daughter” meme.

7 Likes

Trump has made attacks on his own appearance fair game by being so openly obsessed by the appearance of everyone (especially women) around him.

My girlfriend sometimes chastises me for making fun of his obvious baldness, but he opened that particular floodgate with his early and continued insistence that the raft of hairlike fibers on his head is his own (which, in the sense that he paid for it, is technically true).

7 Likes

I think it is his. Didn’t he write about his scalp shortening surgery? Not to cover a bald spot of course, but because he had that oh so common condition of oversized scalp.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.