Drew Friedman's fantastic book with his portraits of every U.S. President

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/05/drew-friedmans-fantastic-boo.html

2 Likes

If I pay more can I get it without all of them?

9 Likes

I think it would be cheaper (and more enjoyable) to buy it as is, and use the prez’s you don’t like as dartboard targets.

u2

Not in the post - here’s the last page

9 Likes

“Democrat” Party for Obama? Really?

I guess if you say it enough, it becomes reality.

2 Likes

However much you personally feel his policies were misaligned with those of the Democratic Party that doesn’t change the fact he ran and won as a Democrat. Putting anything else in there would be denying reality.

The correct name is Democratic Party. Democrat Party has been used as an insult by Republicans for the last 70 years.

It’s probably just a typo in this case.

2 Likes

How odd. I wasn’t even aware this was a thing and after reading up on it a little I still can’t quite wrap my mind around how it’s supposed to be insulting.

If I mistakenly call you Sunk instead of Cunk, that’s just a mistake, and presumably you’ll correct me and I’ll get it right next time… however, if I continue to call you by the wrong name, presumably, you’d feel somewhat insulted…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.