Driver didn't remove enough snow from car, say UK police

Well done, sir, carry on. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

What kind of robot was driving that car? No reaction to spinning ice sheet of doom flying toward vehicle, no exclamation of shock or outrage at windshield shattering, then calmly turns on the blinker and pulls to the shoulder.

9 Likes

New Englanders:

dd0

13 Likes

No worries. I’m not offended, even though it is snowing as much as it ever does here right now.

(I’m in the Bay Area. It’s raining :joy:

3 Likes

Inuit sunglasses.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Nerves of steel

4 Likes

Really wishing I was parked at Hidden Valley Campground in J-Tree right now @Papasan. Sadly it’s -30C :cold_face: here in Alberta.

3 Likes

After living in New England for decades, the whole car clearing thing eventually became a literal 60 second job. Get out the brush and with a few flicks of the arm while walking around the car, the entire windshield, side windows, roof and back window were cleared zip zip zap. Not, like pristine cleared of all snow. Just cleared ENOUGH. To see out and prevent ice chunks flying off. The best tool was like a little 8 inch wide broom with a scraper on the other end. Or just my arm and a ski glove.

2 Likes

Maybe they’re a tank driver by profession?

1 Like

Theme music

1 Like

Whats that in real temperatures?

5 Likes

as a teenager in Michigan I’d run the rear deicer so the snow on the back can slide off and let the wind blow the front windshield clean once I’ve made it up to highway speeds (while looking through a tiny port hole)

I probably deserved a ticket.

3 Likes

Nah, this guy looks cool, and not a total icehole. :wink:

That was great, as was the video the popped up when that one ended :smiley:

9 Likes

About 294K

7 Likes

“Nice shorts, dude.”

“Nice haircut, bro.”

2 Likes

“I am NOT getting back in MY car unless YOU get back in YOUR car, eh? Now GET back in your car or that guy up there is gonna arrest BOTH of us!”

“Ok ok, man. Jeez Louise.”

-two guys arguing in Niceistan

3 Likes

Meanwhile, in the central USA:

Looks like we’ll be warming up in only another week!

2 Likes

You can tell he was mad as he didn’t draw a smiley face in the snow, or tell the guy he was sorry.

3 Likes