Jerk tries to drive through giant snowman not realizing it was built on a tree stump

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/17/jerk-tries-to-drive-through-gi.html

16 Likes

So, this is in Kentucky, and some asshole (er, excuse me, gentleman) drove into their yard to take down their snowman? That seems like a real good way to get shot. The fact that it was built on a tree stump is just desserts for said gentleman, though.

31 Likes

Karma at its best

45 Likes

22 Likes

It looks like this happened in Petersburg, Kentucky. No saints involved. (Although it looks like they’re pretty close to the Creation Museum.)

I am impressed, anonymous gentleman. We can only hope whatever damage was caused won’t prevent you from rolling coal.

22 Likes

More like you reap what you snow.
I’ll see myself out now.

66 Likes

5 Likes

download%20(1)

42 Likes

Not a gentleman?

17 Likes

Snowy’s got wood.

22 Likes

Our neighbor has a connector street running behind their backyard. Their lawn steeply slopes down to the street, giving a mini-canyon for the drivers to pass through. Those sloped shoulders were irresistible to kids who thought it was great fun to drive on the banked shoulders. The yards were constantly torn up, and the neighbor feared for his children’s safety.

One Halloween, he placed a decorative Jack-O-lantern shaped leaf bag on the slope; of course the local kids used it as a target for their maneuvers. To keep it on the hillside, he had filled it with a five gallon pail of concrete. I drove by that night as a tow truck was removing a stuck car from atop the bag.

Lesson learned.

41 Likes

You beat me to it…

8 Likes

Here’s hoping the vehicle owner’s shenanigans resulted in a nice big repair bill.

11 Likes

Considering the position of the snowman, if the stump hadn’t been there, the car probably would’ve hit the house.

12 Likes

Mitch McConnell? He’s not doing anything else to justify his existence.

8 Likes
3 Likes

“Stupid poetic justice!”
m4eMjJk

5 Likes

That struck me, too. I suspect alcohol was involved…

9 Likes

The schadenfreude I feel from witnessing instant karma is always so immensely satisfying.

Also:

21 Likes

I couldn’t resist.

16 Likes