Driver runs into motorcyclist who scolded him about using phone

I just can’t imagine becoming so angry that I would try to kill someone.

The sanctimonious act of being disappointed in bad drivers is obviously outweighed by the sanctimonious soapbox motorcyclists get to preach from once they’ve been the victims of attempted murder. So it all works out in the sanctimonious end yeah. Sanctimonious.

1 Like

[quote=“greg_codori, post:81, topic:59226”]
No faster way to enrage an already pissed off driver than to get in front and do the glance over the shoulder brake check.[/quote]

Now, if you’ll actually RTFA, and watch the video without your preconceived notion that the motocyclist provoked all this, you can see that he does NONE OF THE THINGS you say he does.

Your first post in this thread was a hypothetical…

But you couldn’t even get through that one post without exercising your mind-reading powers

Sorry, but the camera doesn’t give away his motive, only his actual movements. It’s all you who thinks he’s lingering in front of the BMW driver.

You keep saying shit like

And then unsaying it in the next sentence, or the next clause of the same sentence.

Guy in car runs down guy on motorcycle. It doesn’t get any clearer than that.

Do you, by chance, drive a BMW?

2 Likes

wow. who pissed in your cereal this morning?

It’s an Internet Post ™…not a supreme court ruling.

It’s funny how you accuse me of “mind reading” powers while exercising the same powers of knowing what I was thinking in your reply. OH SWEET IRONY.

Lighten up Francis.

You’ll live a longer happier life if you jump down people’s throat less and realize that maybe some people see events differently than you.

In order to see these events differently, you’d have to actually read the article rather than assume based purely on headlines and your own assumptions.

2 Likes

You mean the whole 4 sentences Boing Boing wrote, or the dudes fundraiser page? I read both. And the guys description of getting in front of the BMW before getting hit can be seen differently by different people. I guess I’m a pessimistic asshole.

And some people apparently, are just assholes for not allowing assumptions. Cheers!

I meant the Motorcyclist.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.