Driver somehow unaware of rocky landslide he's about to drive into

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/11/06/driver-somehow-unaware-of-rock.html

4 Likes

Is that a real life Ned Flanders??

23 Likes

Yeah, he was probably blinded by the sight of God getting his rocks out in public.

(I know that’s a terribly forced pun, but maybe you could let it slide)

14 Likes

In his defense, roadside distractions like a television interview are really, really distracting.

6 Likes

You couldn’t be more brazen - or shall we say boulder - in your punning, could you!

2 Likes

Was driving in Orland near the parks one evening, and there must have been a fender bender every 1/2 mile. People would rubber-neck at the cop lights from the last fender bender then guess what happened next?

Someone rear ended the car behind me (who was tailgating) so bad that they pushed their car into mine (who’da thunk that leaving safe following distances could prevent this?).

All three were rentals because Orlando. The other two were totaled; fortunately mine was just a bumper dent.

4 Likes

Is he sure he didn’t leave out the part where he was looking at his phone?

3 Likes

did he spill his drink on himself? probably just coffee though…

Moobs! He should not be wearing a pink shirt.

1 Like

That’s what happens when you rubberneck roadside distractions, kids.

2 Likes

With the jolt that car got, surprised he didn’t get a black eye.

2 Likes

He seems kinda chuffed, almost proud, as if he had some sort of marvellous adventure.

Was that a left handed dog leash?

4 Likes

Permission to keep the puns is granite, it was a gneiss one.

3 Likes

That should be plenty of grounds for him to lose his licence.

A little perspective: he can thank his lucky stars he ended up on top of the rocks.

“By diddly, those gosh darn rocks came out of nowhere, I’m telling you.”

3 Likes

Oh man I do love me some Rocky Road.

2 Likes

The headline should read “Man Does Most Idiotic Thing in His Life Ever, Agrees to be Interviewed on TV Immediately Afterwards”.

1 Like

Looks like Andy has two more problems in close proximity that he’s not aware of…