Driving with a long piece of lumber sticking out your car window — what could go wrong?

Originally published at: Driving with a long piece of lumber sticking out your car window — what could go wrong? | Boing Boing

7 Likes

11 Likes

The good news is that they won’t need to cut the wood now.

But they need it that long. Now they have to back to Lowe’s and do it all over again.

8 Likes

Tonight at King Richard’s Medieval Home Improvement Tournament - Lumber Jousting! Who will keep their seat?!

19 Likes

Whenever I see one of these videos, I cringe about how close behind the person doing the filming is driving. When I see drivers doing stupid things, I hang waaaay back.

44 Likes

I hope they insured that 2x4 for the full replacement value.

16 Likes

Drive once, cut twice?

35 Likes

Gifs that end exactly as they should.

5 Likes

That must have been thousands of dollars of damage. Plus, someone’s going to have to pay for that broken window

21 Likes

Right? When I see a sheet of plywood on the road these days, I fleetingly wonder about stopping to pick it up!

10 Likes

What gets me is there seemed to be enough space to place the 2 X 4 in the van lengthwise. :man_shrugging:

13 Likes

Probably because your smart and not trying to catch “YouTube gold” on camera.

2 Likes

What part of Florida was this?

4 Likes

38 Likes

Their real mistake was failing to put a warning marker on both ends of the board.

Also…

9 Likes

I’m just impressed that they were able to afford a piece of lumber.

3 Likes

Did you spot the TARDIS?

(18:51 for the impatient)

5 Likes

Home depot has trucks that you can rent for $19.99 an hour. Quite a bit cheaper than owning your own.

5 Likes

“Driving with a long piece of lumber sticking out your car window”

a-knights-tale-lance1

5 Likes

I trust no one was hurt, but the wood that is, and the window, and his pride.

3 Likes