Drug-addled gentleman crashes Porsche into van and keeps going, only to break down

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/08/drug-addled-gentleman-crashes.html

5 Likes

That’ll buff right out.

13 Likes

Why would you…

Nevermind. Facepalm and carry on.

5 Likes

How was he only charged with ‘Operating a Motor Vehicle Impaired by Drugs and Reckless Driving’ and not also leaving the scene of an accident?

10 Likes

Money is so wasted on the rich…

Good thing the streets are so empty at the moment.

10 Likes

$. And 8 more characters

3 Likes

11 Likes

I see some people are still managing to have fun during the pandemic. Of course, it’s rich people.

7 Likes

But they’re special. /s

8 Likes

With the quarantine it’s become harder and harder to wreck supercars at rallies. /s

Apparently “successful entrepreneur” is a synonym for spoiled brat.

12 Likes

“My Goodness! That doesn’t sound very gentlemanly at all! Stop calling him that immediately!”
-Somebody Who Just Got Here

2 Likes

Or at least “Attempted leaving the scene of an accident.”

2 Likes

The engine sounded normal.

His lawyer will be getting a new car out of this wreck.

2 Likes

Watched that & I can’t see how he could possibly have avoided crunching the bumper, other than just not taking the car out on the streets (it being manifestly unfit for driving on any actually existing streets).

3 Likes

It might not have been the bumper, it could have been the middle.

You need to approach at an angle and not perpendicular to the change in incline. My sacrificial air dam scrapes if I don’t get the angle right pulling out of the driveway. People cringe, but it’s an expected early-warning sound.

1 Like

Same guy has smashed up several hyper cars bought with Daddy’s money. Yea!? Why didn’t he get hit and run, or leaving the scene of an accident? I hate spoiled brats. I’d love to know what he’s telling law enforcement in the video when he’s stretching out his arms pointing down the street.

1 Like

Of course, the lawyer will end up wrecking it.

2 Likes

JR Garage already has their full review and analysis of the crash…they suspect he was dashing to his warehouse which was not far from where he was caught.

3 Likes

Meh, this is just end game Sleeping Dogs.

1 Like

Someday, I hope grown adults who fetishize expensive, shiny machines whose only purpose is to go “vroooom” will be a thing of the past.