Dude arrested at Kid Rock's tacky ass restaurant for swinging around his colostomy bag & hitting patrons with what's in it

1 Like

Seems pretty on brand to me.

14 Likes

that’s just shitty.

ok, easy one. I’ll show myself out.

10 Likes

In my head this will have been Kid Rock himself until someone proves otherwise. And it will take a LOT of proof.

7 Likes

When I think of Kid Rock, I always visualize him dressed in that chain mail tank top made of pull tabs from beer cans.

4 Likes

There’s always some shit disturber causing trouble.

1 Like

Two questions.

Kid Rock has a restaurant?
And this is not a common occurrence there?

1 Like

First answer. He had two restaurants. The one in Detroit closed down to slow business but Bob complained about it being closed due to his stupid comments about Oprah (honest to God I wish I was making everything up in this sentence).

Second. There’s a bunch of incidents that involve the cops being called to his Nashville restaurant a few times a week according to a guy who listens to police radio there. The poo bag slingin’ was an exceptional case according to said radio listener.

6 Likes

Sounds like appropriate behavior for a tacky “ass restaurant”

1 Like

Update about the shit bag slinger

Police said Nicholas Newhart, identified as John Doe in court documents, was drunk and holding a bottle of beer blocking the outside side emergency exit door at Kid Rock’s at 221 Broadway. Kid Rock security told the defendant to leave the outside door area, but he refused to leave.

Security flagged down police to assist in getting Newhart to leave. Newhart took out his colostomy bag from the inside of his front pants area and started to swing the bag, hitting two of the officers with his feces.

Police said Newhart was drunk when taken into custody without any further incident. He could not stand straight on his own, his eyes were bloodshot and glossy, wet looking, with the smell of alcohol coming from his person.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.