Dungeons and Dragons stats for the Goose from Untitled Goose Game

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/10/04/dungeons-and-dragons-stats-for.html

6 Likes

I will be including this creature in an upcoming session for one of my tabletop RPG groups.

:duck:

yes, I know that’s a duck. we use the tools we have

10 Likes

*Honking intensfies*

11 Likes

“Small fiend, chaotic neutral.”
Doesn’t that describe all of us in some way?

2 Likes

Is the Canadian Goose chaotic evil?

2 Likes

I have yet to play this game… but…

goose-excited

8 Likes

I’m waiting for this game to hit Steam (the page says it’s coming). My daughters watched the trailer with me and then LARPed the game for about an hour and a half (yes, I mean they snuck up behind me and yelled “HONK!”)

ETA: I just googled it and found an article telling me that:

1. It’s not going to be on steam until “late” 2020
  2. The epic download is DRM free

So scratch that, I’m probably buying this tonight (if I don’t get too caught up in another MTG Arena sealed)

4 Likes

Geese are not OP, they just want you to think they are.

3 Likes

Anyone who’s tended geese can confirm the “chaotic.” The big question is “neutral” or “evil.”

6 Likes

Well, that depends on you. And how fast you can run.

3 Likes

Well, I always carried a broom. So it was less about how fast I could run and more about how fast I could swat.

This exists BTW:

5 Likes

I had a blast with it, fwiw. I finished the main storyline in a couple of nights worth of playing, but still have a bunch of side stuff to work through. Money and time well spent.

I’m hoping they do a followup, but even if they don’t I’ll be keeping an eye on what they do next.

Heheheh. One of the people in the village has a broom.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.