Knife-wielding goose patch

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/21/knife-wielding-goose-patch.html

6 Likes

Copyright infringement or IP theft?

1 Like

They be goose, do crimes.

8 Likes

Neither. “Criminal Goose” is too generic an idea to copyright or trademark. And animals wielding knives is nothing new - I’ve seen various viideos, like the one of the crab with a knife, for years.

5 Likes

With 100% certainty i can tell you my roommate is getting this. She’s currently playing in our D&D session a Chaotic Neutral Goose Barbarian because that’s how she do.

14 Likes

Your DM’s flexibility is to be admired almost as much as your roommate’s imagination.

3 Likes

And they don’t need knives to do them with.

2 Likes

Awakened animals are a thing so it’s not that outrageous and I believe she based the character off a joke character sheet someone made online for the Untitled Goose Game’s Goose

1 Like

I didn’t play that goose game.
I love all the animals but humans, humans not so much.
Humans blow.

But I will say that domestic geese scare the shit out’a me.

1 Like

Isn’t a chaotic neutral barbarian pretty much a paladin by goose standards? Except for the possibility that their abject lack of relentless malice may actually have permanently sundered them from the goose gods?

2 Likes

I would say that Geese believe in nothing except harassing and attacking everything around them, which fits the Barbarian class :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

11 Likes

They tried at one point to introduce three geese to the area around the boathouse on Ladybird Lake. Unless you had the good sense to try and ignore them, this did not go well. Kinda miss the swans, but those, while beautiful, are really scary fuckers.

2 Likes

Ducks are much nicer. They shit everywhere but at least they’re generally friendly.

1 Like

Domestic geese are farm animals that are table-bound. Despite what they believe in their tiny bird brains, they are not the apex predator. If one gets more than aggressive and starts actually biting you, don’t tolerate it. Grab it firmly by the throat and swing your hand sharply in a quick upward circle.

You’ve merely hastened the time for it to serve its final, delicious purpose.

“Be human, do slaughter.”

1 Like

2 Likes

I’m surprised Goat Simulator isn’t getting more love these days with its nonlethal take on the GTA mayhem gameplay.
Their zombie followup game might’ve sold more copies if people weren’t afraid of clicking on the “GoatZ” link! :astonished:

1 Like

Knife-wielding goose meets Duck of Justice, anyone? ( https://i.pinimg.com/236x/eb/c0/39/ebc039671c0e357f32b9d30385931894--bangor-maine-boot-shop.jpg )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.