During testimony, Trump's co-defendant burst into tears recalling the good old days

Originally published at: During testimony, Trump's co-defendant burst into tears recalling the good old days | Boing Boing

5 Likes

Was he a big strong tough accountant?

17 Likes

“I got to do a lot of things that a normal accountant wouldn’t be able to,”

Like clean ketchup off walls and scrub orange stains out of gaudy gold upholstery and pay off sex workers who deserved better clients.

18 Likes

Along with tax fraud and money laundering.

13 Likes

Come On Reaction GIF

15 Likes

I guess you get to live the rest of your life like a shnook.

16 Likes

He misses ice skating in Central Park at the rink Trump used to launder money.

9 Likes

9 Likes

“I got to do a lot of things that a normal accountant wouldn’t be able to,” McConney said, according to Crane-Newman.

That’s such a red flag of professional misbehavior.

If you were on trial for malpractice and said “I got to do a lot of things that a normal doctor wouldn’t be able to,”

Or “I got to do a lot of things that a normal cop wouldn’t be able to,”

“I got to do a lot of things that a normal teacher wouldn’t be able to,”

22 Likes

McConney? Doesn’t sound like the kind of accountant Biff preferred in 1991.

“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and at Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys wearing yarmulkes…. Those are the only kind of people I want counting my money. Nobody else… Besides that, I tell you something else. I think that guy’s lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks.”

8 Likes

Jesus, that’s an aweful quote.

TFG sucks.

6 Likes
3 Likes

What else can you expect from an awful person?

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.