Duterte backs out of public Covid vaccine, insisting on a private butt shot instead

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/26/duterte-backs-out-of-public-covid-vaccine-insisting-on-a-private-butt-shot-instead.html

6 Likes

Aww, what a big strong man (or strongman) he is!

It’s a shame so many fascists are in power in the world at the worst possible time.

6 Likes

Why the butt?? If he doesn’t want it in public, why not in private in the arm? If he doesn’t want to actually get vaccinated, why not simply claim that he got it in private without doing anything? Is this some kind of fetish thing?

5 Likes

Bullies are cowards.

4 Likes
2 Likes

But to be honest, it is never a good time for fascists to be in power.

4 Likes

But a crisis is especially bad, because they will (a) indulge in strongman posturing instead of pursuing real solutions and (b) exploit the crisis to harm their enemies.

1 Like

For the last couple months I have been thinking it would be funny if the buttocks were standard procedure - and instead of the many of times you hear people on TV or the radio talking about shots “into arms” it was replaced with “into asses” as in, “we need to start pulling down pants and getting shots into asses.” Next time you hear someone say shots into arms I guarantee you will chuckle.

1 Like

It seems obvious that he wants in the butt, so he can say he got the shot and not actually get the shot.

1 Like

That gives a new meaning to Schrodinger’s Asshole.

What What

1 Like

If he has an adverse reaction he’ll probably insist on taking fever meds as a suppository.

1 Like

that’s what they called me in the National Guard

Backdoor deals

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.