Dylan Mulvaney finally speaks out against the cowardly, MAGA-fearing Bud Light (video)

Originally published at: Dylan Mulvaney finally speaks out against the cowardly, MAGA-fearing Bud Light (video) | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Season 1 GIF by The Roku Channel

15 Likes

They treated her terribly.

Didn’t even provide her with any security when the mountain of abuse and threats came in due to their cowardice.

17 Likes

the cowardly, MAGA-fearing

I think you mean “solely motivated by profit, like a soulless machine for whom the concept of empathy is entirely alien”. Corporations aren’t your friends or allies. Still, this is really rough and I hope she’s safe and cared for.

5 Likes

Because it lays bare the fact that the trans person was just a means to an end for them. Never a person.

6 Likes

As we have discussed previously, this is absolutely fact. Their only motivation is profit. HOWEVER, given that a good 20% of young people today identify as LGBTQ+, and a much larger number would count themselves as allies, companies are shifting their stance in pursuit of the almighty dollar. Go fash, no cash is a thing. They want it to be “go woke, go broke,” but that is not how it is in the real world. And it is going o get worse for them as the MAGAts age out of life and Gen Z ages in.

5 Likes

Hadn’t heard this one, I like it!

(tangentially related: Duolingo just had me translate the phrase, “I like the brown coat more than the red one”, seems a little sus?)

wow that’s so…

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.