Earthen vessel is divorcing Madison Cawthorn after 8 months of marriage

mac and me falling GIF
If only…

4 Likes
13 Likes

I’m surprised she, or anyone else, could tolerate Cawthorn for eight months.

9 Likes

I’m not surprised he divorced her. He’s been divorced from reality for a long time.

10 Likes

Earthen vessels? So says “twig-dick”.

3 Likes

If he had a sense of shame he wouldn’t be in office.

3 Likes

Yes It Is GIF

6 Likes

OFFS. All the boards enacted recertification requirements decades ago. Allowing a physician to certify once and be forever certified afterwards is insane. When I passed my hoard exam initially, HIV was a brand new, totally misunderstood virus. Checkpoint inhibitors were not a thing. Homosexuality and transgenderism were catagorized as severe mental illnesses. To say, “OK, you passed an exam once. You are forever deemed competent to practice medicine! Congrats!” is just nuts. Having said that, MD is an academic degree and he will have that forever, regardless. He can practice, if he chose, without certification, but no hospital will grant privileges and most insurance companies won’t cover his services. Not that it matters, of course. He was just throwing a tantrum because he didn’t want to have to recertify. I understand. It’s a pain in the ass. I don’t want to do it either. But I need my patients to know I am up on the latest, and current in knowledge, so I do it.
Oh, and he’s an asshole, so there’s that, too.

(Eta: apologies, off topic, rant over.)

18 Likes

eta: Removed.

Ya no. It’s funny, but I don’t want to go there.

Newt always emulated his nickname… slimy & adverse to light. He is on my list of those who deserve one of these

as a headstone, so he can be given the respect he has earned.
I can’t decide if that list is too long, or not long enough…

@Mangochin
Whelp, that clears it up…
:grinning:

1 Like

Yes. That really explains anything the man does.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.