Eating people will not give you the nutrition you need

Now you tell me.

20 Likes

FTFY 

2 Likes

Note that the author’s nutritional-value calculations are based on dissections of three unhealthy individuals [“heart attack”… “heart attack”… “a diagnosis of heart and vascular disease”] and one presumably healthy dude [“skull fracture as a result of a fall”]. His results are meaningless for our paleolithic ancestors, who were probably more nutritious on account of a slightly more energetic life-style.

Insist on free-range peoplemeat.

2 Likes

Billionaires already know that eating people is not nutritious, that’s why they only consume people’s energy (in the form of $).

1 Like

Nope.

http://gawker.com/peter-thiel-is-interested-in-harvesting-the-blood-of-th-1784649830

8 Likes

8 Likes

Who eats people for their nutrition?
Don’t all y’all eat people in order to absorb their lifeforce (or is that just me)?

8 Likes

Obviously you have to round out the menu a bit.

Chianti is also high in antioxidants.

6 Likes

I like to imagine Peter Thiel as a young man watching The Dark Crystal, seeing the Skeksis stealing the Podlings’ essence and believing the Skeksis were the protagonists nobly pursuing their self-interest.

5 Likes

You don’t need to eat them for that, just cut off their head.

4 Likes

5 Likes

Too sibilant for my ears!!

1 Like

I’m low-carb so my kitties won’t get diseased organs when they find me by my empty bottle of pills. I care about my pets!

5 Likes

3 Likes

Or even just first hand accounts from history.
Or cultural records, such as the one contained in one of the war songs of one of the tribes I descend from ( Te Arawa ) where half the song is gleeful recounting of eating the defeated chiefs’ children in front of him.
Very poetically expressed, redolent of the spirit of the times, which were basically brutal from the modern standpoint. Hearing it, people would be under not the least doubt that (at least the people who composed it, and those that year after year commemorated it by singing it and teaching it to the next generation) those particular cannibals were doing it partly because it was a wonderfully degrading thing to do to an opponent.
The truth of this is also supported by the very many “tapu” restrictions on the treatment proper to the body parts of “chiefs”, living or dead. They were all shorthand for “no, you certainly can’t eat the powerful, only the weak”.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.