Echoing Infowars, Trump lies that 'very dishonest' U.S. press are covering up terror attacks

lazy student? homework? out of time?

did someone compare Trump’s list with the Wikipedia list?

8 Likes

This tweet is popping up again:

10 Likes

Oh, I know. I just think it should matter.

I have to wonder how long a list of similar attacks against various minorities over the same time period could end up being. Just for comparison’s sake.

4 Likes

I cant say i have an opinion on if you are or are not, other than to say i know how you feel.

1 Like

But…but, remember? It was Julia’s plea that saved them - a journalist with a strong moral compass caused their salvation. There is a ray of hope…

1 Like

I read that as “pooping up” but then realised my mistake, read the tweet and now think you got it wrong.

5 Likes

build_05.jpeg!?!

You monster!

Ladies and gentlemen we have the documents in our possession and they have been verified!

If this account goes dark then I won’t be around to say it but I told you so.

You forget; Max is a “principled independent moderate”. No ideology there; he’s Just Asking Questions.

13 Likes

According to the “fake news” broadcast last night, no.

4 Likes

We are at war with Oceana!
We have ALWAYS been at war with Oceana!

5 Likes

To be fair, with around 200000 civilians dead as a result of resisting an imperial power, the war was a very unpleasant and exceedingly hypocritical period of US history. In fact, it was massive State-sponsored terrorism by the US. Does Trump think it was under-reported?

5 Likes

I agree, of course. It was America stepping onto the world stage as an imperial power. It’s a violent and shameful part of our past, one of which is glossed over here and well remembered in the Philippines. I was just illustrating how he’s interested in moving away from the US as an ally.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.