Trump promises another report

Originally published at: Trump promises another report | Boing Boing

7 Likes

He later backtracked saying that he can’t release the report yet since it’s still under audit by the IRS.

27 Likes

As always, he falls back on the Big Lie in the hope that there are enough suckers still out there to give him yet more money or to commit terrorist acts on his behalf.

I’m also expecting some racist and sexist dog whistles or bullhorns about Willis should he hold this press conference.

17 Likes

I hope he has time for this comprehensive report, given that his comprehensive replacement plan for Obamacare will be out in two weeks.

11 Likes

Strawberries!

11 Likes

The chief rigger sounds triggered.

23 Likes

I’ll bet Drumpf’s attorneys don’t even attempt to introduce a single item from this “irrefutable” report into evidence. I’ll go further and say I’ll bet it consists of nothing but conspiracy theories, witness tampering, slander, and libel.

9 Likes

It’s always smart when facing criminal charges to make lots of detailed, public statements about your actions to lock yourself into those positions and avoid being able to adjust your defense as the trial proceeds.

26 Likes

(In homage to the recent passing of Dale Gribble voice artist): Pocket sand!

and/or why has this shattering new evidence been held in reserve all this time oh orange pillar o’ shıt?

16 Likes

We will never know because “it can’t be released for (reasons) but it explains all of this. Bigly! Believe me!!” You know, the usual.

20 Likes

If Trump and his crew had found irrefutable evidence of voter fraud, well. . . why were they sitting on it all this time?

Was it hidden away in Hunter Biden’s laptop? Or in the “missing DNC server” that was carted off to Ukraine?

13 Likes

We have now reached the Mike Lindell part of the drama.

I imagine this report of irrefutable evidence would have helped 3 years ago in court.

11 Likes

Really sure the prosecutors are waiting for the report. Also really convinced Judge Chutkun will be pleased.

6 Likes

Will this report fill up an entire Trapper Keeper? Inquiring minds demand to know!

17 Likes

The information is clearly classified and if djt stands for one thing it’s the procedures surrounding the handling, storage and disclosure of classified documents. /S

9 Likes

had to read your comment a couple of times

1 Like

This sounds like a job for ChatGPT!

3 Likes

I think he’s stalling. I bet he’s putting together his disguise to slip out of the country right now. Vlad probably has a spare bed in the guest room he can crash on while he’s doing his president in exile thing.

2 Likes

The flop-sweat of desperation.

If it was real, he’d hold somewhere official, like Four Seasons Total Landscaping.

18 Likes

i’d like to see his tax returns, the health care plan and proof of election fraud first.

12 Likes