Trump promises another report

He’s already tried out that material at one of his rallies, per The Independent. So it’s a sure bet we’ll see it again.

The three-times indicted former president took shots at Fulton County district attorney Fani Willis, who is investigating him for his conduct in the state during the 2020 presidential election.

“There’s a young racist in Atlanta … They say she was after a certain gang and she ended up having an affair with the head of the gang or a gang member,” claimed Mr Trump during a speech in New Hampshire on Tuesday.

*Edit: quoted passage marked as such

5 Likes

He’s a self incrimination machine!

10 Likes

Also in addition to all the reasons why this is an incredibly stupid thing to do when facing a criminal trial, I’m very curious who (if anyone) will be willing to put their name on this thing after looking at predicate counts in this indictment.

There was a time when these goofs could reasonably believe that they could make whatever false representations of fact in trying to overturn an election they wanted to without repercussion, but now there’s a pretty compelling data point to the contrary.

5 Likes

A whole lot of people will.

• John Barron
  • John Miller
  • Carolin Gallego
  • David Dennison
8 Likes

Y’see, it was all just a funny bit of confusion about manning the outriggers that got a little out of control. I blame Bill Barr for not explaining it more clearly.

Ocean Boat GIF by Outside TV

I totally get why there are 18 co-conspirators; they’re trying to get into his addled head with a golf reference.

3 Likes

Don’t forget the law firm of Santos, Devolder, Ravache, and Zabrovsky.

4 Likes

I have to be honest, I’m super curious about what he’s going to put out, assuming it isn’t “delayed” due to (insert excuse here).

My bet is on conspiracy mad libs meets your really high friend who wants to tell you something deep they just figured out.

5 Likes

Lots of ALL CAPS, because ALL CAPS

3 Likes

Don’t forget gibberish and bloviating!

7 Likes

And enough damning evidence and/or confessions to make any attorneys thinking of defending him drink like Cecily Strong’s version of Jeanine Pirro.

4 Likes

Is there going to be a kraken?

I’ve been waiting what seems forever for a kraken.

7 Likes

What they promised:
6470412-1942059524-krake

What they delivered:
HmPcw1T

5 Likes

(He gave the only copy to Tucker Carlson, who lost it.)

7 Likes

Trump’s dog ate it.

6 Likes

I thought he gave it to Mike Lindell who shredded it for use as filling for a MyPillow. [That was one of the pillows that was offered in the auction for a 50-count lot for $5 or something silly.]

4 Likes

Nooooo, more upscale! It’ll be at the Ritz…

…Cracker factory!

5 Likes

I have been waiting for the return of John Barron as Trump attempts to do witness intimidation and claim that it’s someone else, his old publicist John Barron

7 Likes

Don’t forget the firm of Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe. Or is that TFG himself?

I’ll thank you to not defame the memories of Click and Clack in this manner! I do declare!!

:rofl:

4 Likes