Ed Piskor's X-Men: Grand Design

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/01/02/ed-piskors-x-men-grand-desi.html

5 Likes

So this is what he has been doing instead of the Hip Hop family tree… I will have to check it out.

3 Likes

Very cool. I was pretty seriously collecting X-men for a while there when I was a kid, and Ed’s Wizzywig and HHFT comics are dope, so I’m gonna have to peep this out right now.

1 Like

Looks like issue one has sold out at many shops. A second printing seems likely.

1 Like

Well, if it’s about Magneto, then yeah; Magneto is us, and what we’d do with such power. All those other characters are just scattershot typing to find fans.

1 Like

But… the odor

1 Like

Give Professor X his due. That’s why he and Magneto are such a great arch-frenemy pair: their totally complementary power set. Some days we think about what we’d do with Magneto’s powers, and some days we think about what we’d do with Prof. X’s. Because what we’d do is exactly what the guy who played him would do.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.