Edible Anus

“…with this thoroughly tongue-in-cheek gift.”

I GET IT!

10 Likes

Wow, Shud is like, the perfect name for a blobfish.

5 Likes

It’s not that rimming is “gross,” per se; it’s that the gimmick for profit based upon mere shock value here is so flagrantly tacky.

9 Likes

http://www.edibleanus.com/16/13-editions

Don’t forget cheap calamari.

The story he told Emily went something like this. A while ago, he was visiting a pork-processing plant in Oklahoma. He's walking through it with a friend, a guy who managed the plant, actually. And at some point he saw boxes stacked on the floor labeled, "artificial calamari." He stood there, wondering for a second. And then he asked his friend, what's artificial calamari? Bung, his friend replied. It's hog rectum. Rectum that would be sliced into rings, deep fried, and boom. There you have it.
12 Likes

Unfair. The blobfish doesn’t look like that at its normal pressure; the specimen we saw had basically exploded. If you dragged a tiger to the bottom of the Marianas Trench it would be ugly too.

5 Likes

I’m not clicking that.

*lolz

Also this seems apt:

8 Likes

Poor tiger! :tiger2:

5 Likes

I clicked so you don’t have to (it’s not any weirder than the article):

3 Likes

Um, thanks?

*lolz

:wink:

Again, it ain’t the correlation to the sexual act of ‘analingus’ that’s my issue here; it’s the highly questionable taste level.*

*Pun totally intended.

6 Likes

@xeni

Bad xeni! Bad!

(I am laughing so hard right now, but I keep wanting to keep the school marm bit up a little longer)

8 Likes

Didn’t I assuage your fears?

What’s classier than immortalizing your favorite body part of that special someone in bronze or silver?

5 Likes

Wait, can I legitimately call you crowd assholes?

4 Likes

Actually?

No, not so much.

Now ‘mi culo’ is actively terrified of unknown random tongues.

12 Likes

+1 for John Candy!

12 Likes

He was awesome; I miss him.

7 Likes

So I’m stressed out about a job interview occuring in several hours. Reading about edible… Things.

I have some serious self reflection to do this week.

Thanks @xeni !!

8 Likes

Those don’t seem edible.

Seriously, no “Christ, what an asshole!” jokes?

5 Likes

Or Ricky Martin and menudo.

These jokes make themselves.

6 Likes