Edinburgh parents inconsolably distraught over chalk drawing that looks like Peppa Pig in bacon sandwich advertisement

Boy, that really peppers my pig.

6 Likes

The Fringe is on now, yes? Edinburgh must be full of comedians.

1 Like

The weird thing is that associating a cartoon animal with the real food equivalent, to discourage kids from eating meat is exactly the sort of things that vegan groups do… in the US, at least.

1 Like

42 Likes

Lipstick that wasn’t tested on animals? I imagine this lab with some very attractive creatures, all dolled up and nowhere to go.

That puzzle doesn’t seem to have nearly enough pieces to successfully reassemble.

7 Likes

I visited Edinburgh last week to meet family including a little lad born during Covid a year ago - his birthday is next week. He’s cool with masks, he sometimes enjoys Peppa Pig. He’s happy as Larry except when you take his food away. Then he has a look like, “I want to speak to the manager”…

2 Likes

One or two parents projecting with a big gob whom have bought up in the Right wing bs. Btw, almost everyone was wearing masks and I enjoyed a delicious pecorino pasta with pistachios and a blood orange mocktail. Would recommend. Xx

1 Like

The show doesn’t highlight this; but Peppa Pig is actually a uniform mass of skeletal muscle, fat; and connective tissue with facial features 'shopped on in post and a life support nutrient pump concealed in the ‘dress’ segment that distributes oxygenated nutrient solution through the cell mass at the top.

3 Likes

Peppa Pig Lol GIF by Nick Jr

5 Likes

According to local custom, please deep-fry all pearls prior to clutching them.

5 Likes

Come on, one would hardly fuck a pig that didn’t have some cosmetics.

6 Likes

As a vegetarian, i wholly approve of this. It should be upsetting to equate delicious animal products with lovable personalities made dead.

1 Like

Exactly. They always figure it out…

3 Likes

Maybe if they pull it a bit?

2 Likes

You fuck ONE pig, and…

(Yeah. Cameron pig-fucker can go fuck himself, too.)

8 Likes

Children’s cartoon by way of Cronenberg. I would watch that show.

1 Like

Peppa pig… A wonderful, magical animal

1 Like

“Edinburgh parents inconsolably distraught…”

I guess the nation of Bruce an’ Wallace really is gone forever.

“Scots, wha hae wi’ Peppa whined”

2 Likes

Or these people could just be idiots. It’s more likely than any 3D chess moves by a shadowy cabal of dietary cultists- if only because human stupidity is the most renewable resource on the planet.

Oh, and I think this might be in effect as well:

6 Likes