Election workers said she couldn't wear an anti-Trump shirt. So she voted topless

A poll worker can’t boot someone from a polling place for wearing an article of clothing that violates the flag code because there is no law preventing a voter from doing so.

1 Like

Who says that someone should be booted from a polling place for disregarding the flag code? The flag code doesn’t have that sort of teeth. But it isn’t exactly the greatest thing, either, if an elected official effectively encourages citizens to disrespect the flag. He could have said “a shirt with a picture of the Statue of Liberty is fine but one with a picture of a candidate isn’t”, she’s not a candidate.

It wasn’t a hypothetical. The voter who had to take off her shirt was specifically asking why another voter was allowed to vote while wearIng a shirt bearing a flag.

Of course your daily if not weekly banter has been refreshing if not insightful these past few years… Please keep us informed.

What the fuck are you talking about? I rarely post on this forum.

You know, I had to check to see if my memory was correct. I’ve posted on here maybe 10 times in the last 2 years. Are you sure you replied to the correct person?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.