Elections 2021 and 2022

The site to check ballot status for the State of Kansas won’t even load right now. Which is actually a pretty good sign for Kansas.

5 Likes

Dude. Land don’t vote. There’s 20M people in that lower right corner.

13 Likes

My prediction is that both parties will win the house, plus or minus one party.

11 Likes

Just called for Fetterman!

17 Likes

Oh yeah, I know why it is the way it is, but I’ve seen people not understand just how red the state is when you get outside of the major cities.

3 Likes

Hooray! And congratulations on your new Senator!

7 Likes

I’m not sure that still captures it. To take my own state as an example: I’ve been in traffic jams within a few minutes of my house in the middle of the night. I go three hours east, and I can drive for another three hours without seeing another vehicle.

Land Don’t Vote. There are more progressives in upstate NY than there are people in Eastern Oregon.

9 Likes

It really looks like Georgia is headed for a runoff on December 6. We’re gonna be in for another whole month of suspense…

3 Likes

Fantastic; it isn’t showing on the live tracker on google yet.

Ohio went dark with fucking Vance, but that was expected.

I think/hope/pray mail in ballots will tip it over for Warnock in GA.

Havent heard jack about AZ yet…

8 Likes

AZ is looking good. Kelly is trouncing Blake by 17 points, and Dems are leading in the top three statewide position races by at least 11 points (Governor, SofS, AG).

Edit: SofS results page: Arizona Election Results

9 Likes

Those numbers look promising, though we do know to take polling with a big grain of salt; fingers crossed.

Thanks for the link.

4 Likes

Congratulations, Emma, you reinvented Australia’s democracy sausage

4 Likes

These are actually ballot results, not exit polls. Per the website, 74% of precincts have reported, and it looks like much of the remainder comes from Maricopa and Pima Counties. If I’m reading the site correctly, then the Dem leads for the three top statewide races should hold.

5 Likes

Very good to hear; thanks

5 Likes
15 Likes

7 Likes

As expected, California numbers trending for a Democratic ‘trifecta’ (Governor; Senate; Assy) !!!; Dem win for governor has already been called).

Very important race for LA Sheriff: Latest shows Luna 60% v. incumbent Villanueva 40%. Good. Villanueva has been avoiding subpoenas and protecting cop “gangs”. He’s been treating LA County as his own fiefdom.

10 Likes

NY Times live results show race has been called for Fetterman. 2.4% over Oz so far. In PA, race has also been called for Dem Gov Shapiro.

8 Likes

Word.

All the anxiety I feel/felt has been for other states; while there seems to have been no ‘red wave,’ there are still far too many bigoted assholes in play…

7 Likes

“assorney sheneral” perhaps :confused:

EDIT: oh, “assembly,” sorry

4 Likes