Elf-shooting is a disease from which cows suffer.

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/04/06/elf-shooting-is-a-disease-from.html

4 Likes

Papasan lies down moaning. His eyes get swollen and water runs from his mouth.

I call it Whiskey poisoning, but the night before I call it fun.

22 Likes

Does it work for COVID-19?

2 Likes

What cows on whiskey might look like…

6 Likes

I read “flying faery flints” but the first thing I thought of was …

If I had any talent at all I’ll put some MF wings behind that raunchy bastard. /Respect

3 Likes

Great, something new for the FDA to fast-track.

3 Likes

People get elf-shot, too. Typically they lose control over one side of their body very suddenly, and often are unable to speak. If you look around outside hard enough, you may find a flint arrowhead. Everyone knows those are from faeries because they hate iron. It’s as good an explanation as any in the absence of MRI machines.

4 Likes

Maybe before 5G cell towers, but now your only hope is an Orc mercenary.

4 Likes

The cows were coming right at him!

3 Likes

You’re not fooling anyone, you’ve been shot through by the booze elf, not the cow-shooting-elf thing.

I knew and know I’d always be ridiculous because look at the people I come from?

F#cking elf blaming, cow dropping, drunk shits.

MY PEOPLE!!

5 Likes

Suggested read: Lady Cottington’s Pressed Fairy Book by Terry Jones

5 Likes

Elves get a bad rap. They used to live in the park behind us, but there’s an off-road car track and idiots keep roaring through in their Mini Mokes, tearing up elf gardens and running over the slow. Mind you, it all stopped once the little guys put up that big sign saying…

Moking is an Elf Hazard

(apologies; I could really do with a laugh)

4 Likes

Scrubs__rimshot__crickets

4 Likes

I want whatever whiskey you’ve been drinking.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.