Ellen DeGeneres on Trump screening 'Finding Dory'

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/02/01/ellen-degeneres-on-trump-scree.html

10 Likes

35 Likes

Not seeing any video! :frowning: (Running Chrome 56.0.2924.76 (64-bit) on Mac OS X 10.9.5 in USA)

2 Likes
I don’t get political so I’m not going to talk about the travel ban. I’m just going to talk about the very nonpolitical, family-friendly, People’s Choice Award–winning Finding Dory. Of course, Finding Dory is about a fish named Dory, and Dory lives in Australia … Her parents … live in America. I don’t know what religion they are, but her dad sounds a little Jewish—doesn’t matter. Dory arrives in America with her friends Marlin and Nemo, and she ends up at the Marine Life Institute behind a large wall. And they all have to get over the wall. And you won’t believe it, but that wall has almost no effect in keeping them out. Even though Dory gets into America, she ends up separated from her family. But the other animals help Dory—animals that don’t even need her, animals that don’t even have anything in common with her. They help her even though they’re completely different colors, because that’s what you do when you see someone in need. You help them.
38 Likes

Yeah!

18 Likes

Ed O’Neill showed a fake deleted “NSFW” scene

14 Likes

Yea, I’m not seeing it on Firefox and Windows. I’m probably unworthy.

1 Like

3 Likes

8 Likes

Thanks, Crenquis. I did find that I could see the video on Safari OK. Chrome used to be more standard than Safari! The tables have turned.

1 Like

The audience seemed oddly pleased at the idea of being the only people not protesting.

2 Likes

The funniest thing is that when he says “Look at my junk!” he’s showing them his mouth.

5 Likes

Or the fact that everyone else is protesting while they take a short break. Teamwork!

5 Likes

Thanks to you I now have “where is an octopus’ anus” in my browser search history.

19 Likes

Now I have “prostitute inside octopus”…

Via

10 Likes

If it’s any consolation you’re not the first to wonder.

6 Likes

Truely the hero we need.

6 Likes

Just so y’all don’t have to Google this:

An octopus penis is its third right arm.

Its anus is behind its brain, just like Donald Trump’s.

Then again, I might be lying to you. You’ll never know.

13 Likes

I, for one, am not going to Google “where is Donald Trump’s brain?”

14 Likes

That will be the alternate version on the Blu-Ray

1 Like