Elmo offers Lizzo a literal cookie flute to play

Originally published at: Elmo offers Lizzo a literal cookie flute to play | Boing Boing

11 Likes

Something actually funny from Sesame Street again? The good times must be returning!

Today I Learned…

The first known use of the word flute was in the 14th century.[16] According to the Oxford English Dictionary, this was in Geoffrey Chaucer’s The Hous of Fame, c.1380.[14]

per Wikipedia

5 Likes

Lizzo and the muppets are a match made for each other. after being so saddened watching Patti Smith singing to Yoko, this was a nice chaser.

3 Likes

This makes me wonder if it is possible to make a working flute from cookie?

Ngapa Reaction GIF

3 Likes

4 Likes

Ladies. Am I right?

3 Likes

Explanation…

Yoko Ono GIF

Now we need a Lizzo/Yoko collab!

5 Likes

oh sorry, i should clarify, lol. not sad that Patti was singing to Yoko, but just that the song is such a beautiful sentiment from John, and it makes me sad to think Yoko lost him so early and so horrifically.

EDIT:

lol, yeah. sorry. it was only my first cuppa joe of the day, and i went from one right to the next and it was quite a ride.

2 Likes

My dad used to joke about sneaking into his father’s bureau to mess with his harmonica, and getting cookie crumbs in it. This is a whole new level!

2 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t know about cookies, but it’s definitely possible with vegetables.

5 Likes

Good thing I never saw all that as a kid. My mother would’ve had a tough time trying to make me stop!
:laughing:

Jim Carrey Asparagus GIF

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.