Elon Musk but with Elizabeth Holmes' eyes

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/22/elon-musk-but-with-elizabeth-h.html

18 Likes

NEVER EVER STOP @beschizza.

Do not listen to the haters.

29 Likes

Great stuff. Now I’m wondering how this would look on Musk in the pre-hair-replacement days:

12 Likes

Eye color isn’t right… but…?

15 Likes

𝕺𝖍, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖗𝖗𝖔𝖗!

10 Likes

17 Likes

ok, THAT looks like a guy who would invent Paypal. Man, they did a really nice job with his hair replacement. I didn’t know the technology was that good. I’m frankly more impressed by that than half of what Musk has done…

18 Likes

I sometimes look at these and think @beschizza is actually a super powered mutant. But not one of those with a useful mutant ability like telepathy or super strength…but more like the useless power like Cypher or Beak.

8 Likes

Thank you for neverending nightmares Rob

3 Likes

GODDAMMIT ROB! I already slept shitty the last few nights!

6 Likes

OMG! is this for fckn real?!? I had no idea…

2 Likes

I generally don’t trust men with hair implants.
As a philosophy it isn’t much, but it has served me well.

16 Likes

Now do Musk with Zuck’s eyes, and Zuck with Holmes’ eyes!
Skin colour enhancement optional.

3 Likes

I know people complain about the teeth-for-eyes photoshops but they’ve never really bothered me.

These though - these are going to haunt my nightmares.

1 Like

Which one is he?

1 Like

Increase the Steve_Jobs factor by 23%. wait, screw-that, run a neural network on seventeen million CUDA GPUs (M.O.U.S.E…) until the perfect arch-billionaire physiognomy results. (bets on half mike myers and half max headroom)

2 Likes

Or, an early start to an Elon Musk themed anime?

16 Likes

I believe you may have just evoked Rule 34.

6 Likes

Wait… how…?

3 Likes

Comparing Musk to Holmes seems like a joke whose time has passed. Like my Tesla passes your (fill in the blank). Beep Beep!

1 Like