Elon Musk but with Elizabeth Holmes' eyes

3 Likes

71321227_phixr

1 Like

Rob Beschina, I be a big fan of your work. Keep reaching for that rainbow!

3 Likes

He can do “cold” so well. He’s like Eddie Redmaynes’s evil twin. Top actor.

4 Likes

He’s not just the CEO, he’s also a client.

4 Likes

Now I want to see a movie where they play twins…

3 Likes

Just in case there was still any doubt in anyone’s minds about the objectivity of this site about Elon Musk.

It’s art. No objective statement was made. You can look at it and think what you want to think.

Your remark seems really quite pathological, once one understands that.

7 Likes

Interesting. Unless I’m mistaken, you’re behaving as a true fanboi would.

6 Likes

Sure. This is just floating in the ether of a non parallel universe, without any meaning at all or the context of dozens of previous pejorative articles. Right. - and I am the one who is “pathological” for pointing out bias. Good to know.

2 Likes

Maybe it’s worth pondering that non-parallel is not the same as orthogonal. Have you studied linear algebra? An “image” is what we get by projecting from some “non parallel” space. You may wish to make others’ spaces totally orthogonal, but they never really are: there are going to be images all up in your space!

To be more direct: Holmes’ self-confident (delusional?) swindling and the showmanship of Elon Musk seem to many like species of the same genus. At least when it comes to the marketing side of things (and I’ll never be against focusing attention there, since so much of American business these days, marketing is the whole scam).

3 Likes

(Can’t be arsed to change the eyes.)

3 Likes

Kinda how I feel agout women with breast implants.

Nah thanks I’m good

2 Likes

There is a Morlock out there with the specific talent of DISTORTING OTHER PEOPLE’S FACES

masque

2 Likes

Isn’t there just.

rob

3 Likes

“… She’s got Betty Davis Steve Buscemi eyes…”

2 Likes

elfears2

4 Likes

Oh look! It’s our friend @beschizza! We can trust that face!

6 Likes