Elon Musk demands Disney fire CEO Bob Iger

13 Likes

The court saw nothing special in Mr. Musk’s statements. I imagine he believes he can always get away with it.

4 Likes

I think part of the reason someone started that urban legend is because Walt’s real grave is so mundane that people felt the need to imagine something more fantastical for his final resting place.

https://www.sfgate.com/disneyland/article/54-years-to-the-day-after-Walt-Disney-s-death-15801653.php

Of course in real life he probably couldn’t have found a facility to freeze his body even if he’d wanted to since the cryonics industry didn’t really exist yet. The first person who had their body cryopreserved with the intent of future resurrection was James Bedford in 1967.

(Also Disney was cremated so I’m not sure what “turning over in his grave” would look like unless he was interred in an hourglass-shaped urn.)

15 Likes

I have more confidence that Twitter/X CEO Linda Yaccarino would have better results negotiating the firing of the CEO Bob Iger, as long as she upholds her end of bargain by firing Elon Musk.

4 Likes

I love your visual juxtaposing Cremains + Hour Glass + Urn = Turning over in grave.

:dash: + :hourglass_flowing_sand: + :funeral_urn: = :arrows_counterclockwise: :headstone:

11 Likes

New business plan UNLOCKED! Thanks!

12 Likes

4 Likes

joke-stickfigure

6 Likes

Well, less a joke and more an allusion.

3 Likes

I’d like to see what happens if he directly calls one of them a pedo guy. Someone who can fight back.

10 Likes

I just looked it up and turns out plenty of people had that idea before I did.

11 Likes

:confused:

2 Likes

That’s a bit like the Kremlin wall, but with nice flowers all year round. Something, something, California.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oh no, the union-buster who fed labour organisers to the HUAC and faced accusations of racism and antisemitism is turning over in his grave.

3 Likes

For the Disney Haunted Mansion, they should sell these at their gift shop post-ride (at 10x markup), along with a display wall of cremains in these vessels, purchased by guests.

That would eliminate the need for certain entitled guest from depositing the ashes of loved ones, by offering a more sanction approach to this problem, rather the less ceremonious removal by the cleaning crew. This approach could be more profitable than selling traditional cemetery plots or columbariums (mausoleum for urns). If Disney annual passes ever make a comeback, that could be used as a condition of storing/displaying these urns in the park, else they are held/shipped to guests when these passes are not renewed.

1 Like

Walt turning over in his urn.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.