Elon Musk encourages assassination of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris in quickly-deleted tweet he later decides was a joke

Musk responded to his own alt account i.e. this makes it a more deliberate statement that just responding to some random tweet.

1 Like

That article does not say that DogeDesigner is Musk’s alt.

… it says Musk’s alt account was @ErmnMusk

@DogeDesigner is somebody else

2 Likes

There are claims that DogeDesigner is another Musk alt, but the article does not say so.

1 Like

Weird that this “tech genius” can’t read Wikipedia:

To say nothing of the two thousand or so who stormed the Capitol. What would have happened if they’d been able to reach members of Congress.

4 Likes

I know it’s not all of them. Maybe not even close to “most.” But I have friends at newspapers, newsrooms, other websites, etc., and it’s a contractual obligation that they tweet, on twitter, on pain of explaining themselves to editors and managers who in 2013 posted twenty tweets about ten lunches for five followers and then gave up.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Meanwhile the now 4th richest man in the world – who has a TON of government contracts – is laughing while swimming in cash Scrooge McDuck style because Musk is such a public idiot that nobody pays attention to him.

3 Likes

NandorLaptop

This fucking guy…

Speaking of which, Musk should lose any and all security clearances he has now due to this b.s. (He must have some given his dealings with NASA.)

2 Likes

Oh yes I was implying that when I posted about Ellison and probably should have been very explicit that Musk also needs his clearance revoked and SpaceX should really just be nationalized at this point.

That’s WAY easier than the government divesting of all their Oracle stuff (that will take years and an army of IT workers and procurement people).

4 Likes

I can hear Elmo’s screeching “BUT BUT MAH MARS COLONY” already. And I’m O.K. with that, especially since that “Mars in 5 years” b.s. he’s been spewing is how he’s (probably) going to ruin SpaceX. Much like Tesla, SpaceX would be much better off in the hands of someone who wasn’t a complete idiot.

3 Likes
2 Likes